When it comes to choosing glasses frames, the options can seem endless. With so many styles and shapes to choose from, it can be difficult to know where to start. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the process of choosing the perfect glasses frames for your face shape and style. We’ll discuss everything from color selection to frame size, and we’ll provide tips and advice for every step of the process!
Step 1: Identify your Face Shape
With so many choices available, it can be difficult to know where to start when choosing glasses frames. The first step is to narrow down your options by considering your face shape and personal style.
- If you have a round face, for example, you’ll want to avoid glasses frames that are too small or circular in shape. Instead, opt for frames that are a bit wider than your face, such as rectangular or square frames.
- If you have a more angular face, on the other hand, you can get away with bolder and meandering frames. Instead, avoid round and small frames, which accentuate your facial imperfections
- If you have a heart-shaped face, you’ll want to avoid frames that are too wide, as they will make your face look even narrower. Instead, go for glasses frames that are a bit more narrow and close fitting.
Step 2: Choose Colors that Complement your Skin Tone
Once you’ve identified your face shape, it’s time to start thinking about colors. When choosing glasses frames, it’s important to consider your skin tone and hair color.
- If you have a cool skin tone, for example, you’ll want to avoid frames that are too warm or bright. Instead, opt for frames in shades of blue, green, or purple.
- If you have a warm skin tone, on the other hand, you can get away with frames in shades of brown, red, or orange.
Step 3: Pick the Right Frame Size
The next step is to choose the right frame size. This can be tricky, as glasses frames come in all sorts of different sizes. To find the perfect pair of glasses for your face, you’ll need to take a few measurements. First, measure the width of your face from temple to temple. Next, measure the height of your face from the top of your brow to the bottom of your chin. Once you have these measurements, you can use them to determine the ideal frame size for your face.
Step 4: Consider your Way of Living
When choosing your glasses frames, it’s important to consider your lifestyle.
- If you’re a more active person, for example, you might want to choose frames that are lightweight and durable.
- If you have a more sedentary lifestyle, on the other hand, you can get away with comfortable and more delicate frames.
- If you’re constantly on the go, for example, you might want to choose frames that are easy to put on and take off.
- If you have a more relaxed lifestyle, on the other hand, you can go for frames that are a bit more delicate and fashionable.
Step 5: Choose the right style
Finally, it’s time to choose the right style of glasses frames. This will largely be determined by your personal taste and the overall aesthetic you’re going for.
- If you want a more classic look, for example, you might opt for a pair of brownline glasses.
- If you’re looking for something a bit more modern, on the other hand, you might opt for a pair of plastic-frame glasses.
- If you’re a more serious person, you might want to opt for classic black or tortoiseshell frames.
- If you’re more playful, on the other hand, you can go for funky colors or patterns. The most important thing is to choose glasses that make you feel confident and comfortable.
No matter what style you choose, make sure it reflects your personal taste and the overall aesthetic you’re going for.
Choosing the perfect pair of glasses frames is a big decision. Don’t feel like you have to make a decision right away. Instead, take your time and try on as many pairs of glasses as you can. With so many options available, you’re sure to find a pair that’s perfect for you. Thanks for reading! We hope this guide was helpful.